- Baby Archie was left behind in Canada with his nanny while Harry and Meghan flew back to the UK this week
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited London on Tuesday before sensationally quitting the royal family
- As Prince Harry faces the wrath of the Queen and the royal family, Meghan has already flown back to Canada
- Meghan spent just three days in the UK, after the couple and Archie had enjoyed a seven-week break abroad
- She could now spend foreseeable future in North America, as Harry thrashes out their roles with his family
- Harry is expected to go back to Canada too,but has official engagement at Buckingham Palace next Thursday
Prince Harry will follow Meghan Markle to Canada as soon as possible after she fled across the Atlantic to be with Archie having left him with their nanny and her best friend following their Christmas break, MailOnline can reveal today.
The couple want to spend more time together in North America in a move that has ‘simply astonished’ aides as the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William called crisis talks to hammer out a deal to keep them in the royal family.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are understood to have left Archie in Canada after their six-week trip and the eight-month-old is being cared for by their nanny and Meghan’s best friend, Jessica Mulroney. Ms Mulroney lives in Toronto but it is not known if she was with them in the £10million waterfront mansion in Vancouver they occupied between Thanksgiving and the new year.
Meghan flew from London to Canada in the hours after the Sussexes shocked the world and quit as senior royals, the Daily Mail revealed last night.
The couple horrified and shocked Harry’s family including the ‘hurt and furious’ Queen, who had begged them to delay announcing their ‘nuclear’ plans. Prince Charles and Prince William only got a copy of the statement ten minutes before it went live on their secretly developed website.
Last night Her Majesty held a series of calls involving herself at Sandringham, Charles at his Scottish home Birkhall, William at Kensington Palace and Harry – without Meghan – at Frogmore Cottage.
But as the abdication crisis rumbled on the Duke of Sussex was also plotting to fly out of Britain, it has emerged, although it is not yet confirmed when he intends to join his wife in Canada.
Meghan may stay there for the foreseeable future and Harry will not be apart from his wife and son for long – but he must also be at Buckingham Palace for an engagement next Thursday.
Meghan and Harry are likely to KEEP their HRH titles despite stepping down from royal duties ‘because lessons have been learnt after Diana was stripped of hers’
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are likely to keep
their Royal titles despite stepping away from official
duties in their bid to become ‘financially
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Wednesday
released a statement which detailed their plans to
split their time between the UK and North America,
while also giving up their share of the Sovereign
At the end of the statement, the couple signed off as
‘Their Royal Highnesses, The Duke and Duchess of
It comes as many expressed that the pair should be
stripped of their titles if they remove themselves